s2sdefault
powered by social2s

συνέχεια από το 1ο μέρος του ίδιου άρθρου (διαβάστε το 1ο μέρος του άρθρου πριν προχωρήσετε εδώ, στο 2ο μέρος)

http://www.orthologikos.gr/2016-08-22-21-59-50/133-warren-buffett-%CE%B3%CE%B9%CE%B1%CF%84%CE%AF-%CE%BA%CE%AD%CF%81%CE%B4%CE%B9%CF%83%CE%B5-%CF%84%CE%BF-%CE%BB%CE%B1%CF%87%CE%B5%CE%AF%CE%BF-%CF%84%CF%89%CE%BD-%CF%89%CE%B1%CF%81%CE%AF%CF%89%CE%BD-ovarian-lottery-1%CE%BF-%CE%BC%CE%AD%CF%81%CE%BF%CF%82.html

Warren Buffett: 'If I had been a female, my life would have been entirely different'

Berkshire Hathaway chairman Warren Buffett, one of the most successful investors of all time, is worth an estimated $84.9 billion. And the 88-year-old is the first to admit that he wouldn't be where he is today without a bit of luck.

"The womb from which you emerge determines your fate to an enormous degree for most of the seven billion people in the world," Buffett told. "Just my own case: I was born in 1930, I had two sisters that have every bit the intelligence that I had, have every bit the drive, but they didn't have the same opportunities."

In short, "if I had been a female, my life would have been entirely different."

"You don't know whether you're going to be born black or white. You don't know whether you're going to be born male or female," he explained. "You don't know whether you're going to be born infirm or able-bodied. You don't know whether you're going to be born in the United States or Afghanistan."

The ovarian lottery is "the most important event in which you'll ever participate," Buffett continued. "It's going to determine way more than what school you go to, how hard you work, all kinds of things."

Το αναλύει πιο διεξοδικά στο παρακάτω άρθρο (λίγο παλιότερο) :

https://www.businessinsider.com/warren-buffett-on-the-ovarian-lottery-2013-12

We Love What Warren Buffett Says About Life, Luck, And Winning The 'Ovarian Lottery'

… Just imagine that it is 24 hours before you are born. A genie comes and says to you in the womb, "You look like an extraordinarily responsible, intelligent, potential human being. [You're] going to emerge in 24 hours and it is an enormous responsibility I am going to assign to you — determination of the political, economic and social system into which you are going to emerge. You set the rules, any political system, democracy, parliamentary, anything you wish — you can set the economic structure, communistic, capitalistic, set anything in motion and I guarantee you that when you emerge this world will exist for you, your children and grandchildren.

What's the catch? One catch — just before you emerge you have to go through a huge bucket with 7 billion slips, one for each human. Dip your hand in and that is what you get — you could be born intelligent or not intelligent, born healthy or disabled, born black or white, born in the US or in Bangladesh, etc. You have no idea which slip you will get. Not knowing which slip you are going to get, how would you design the world? Do you want men to push around females? It's a 50/50 chance you get female.

…. You want to incentivize the top performers, don't want equality in results, but do want something that those who get the bad tickets still have a decent life. You also don't want fear in people's minds — fear of lack of money in old age, fear of cost of health care. I call this the "Ovarian Lottery."

My sisters didn't get the same ticket. Expectations for them were that they would marry well, or if they work, would work as a nurse, teacher, etc. If you are designing the world knowing 50/50 male or female, you don't want this type of world for women — you could get female. Design your world this way; this should be your philosophy. 

Όπως έγραψα και στο 1ο μέρος του άρθρου

Ο Bill Gates λέει ότι «δεν μου αξίζει η περιουσία μου. Σε κανέναν (δισεκατομμυριούχο) δεν αξίζει». Ο Warren Buffett λέει ότι οι χαμηλοί φόροι κληρονομιάς είναι άδικοι γιατί «αν γεννηθείς από την κατάλληλη μήτρα (!!!!) και έχεις το κατάλληλο επίθετο», μπορείς βασικά να ΜΗΝ κάνεις τίποτα στη ζωή σου και να παρτάρεις κάθε ημέρα.

ΓΙΝΕΤΕ Bill Gates ! ΓΙΝΕΤΕ Warren Buffett !!!

Δείτε τι ακριβώς λέει ο Buffett για το πώς η μήτρα από την οποία γεννιέται κανείς, καθορίζει ΟΛΟΚΛΗΡΗ τη ζωή του.

Ξαναδιαβάστε το σημερινό άρθρο και το άρθρο της περασμένης εβδομάδας.

Μπορείτε να γίνετε οι άνθρωποι του 2519 και όχι του 2019. Γίνετε οι άνθρωποι του μέλλοντος !

Ευχαριστώ για την ανάγνωση !

ΕΥΚΟΛΟΣ ΚΑΙ ΓΡΗΓΟΡΟΣ ΤΡΟΠΟΣ ΝΑ ΑΝΕΒΑΖΕΤΕ ΣΧΟΛΙΑ ΣΕ 5 ΔΕΥΤΕΡΟΛΕΠΤΑ ? Σας εξηγώ το τρόπο στο σύντομο άρθρο

http://www.orthologikos.gr/2016-08-22-21-59-50/53-%CF%80%CF%8E%CF%82-%CE%B1%CE%BD%CE%B5%CE%B2%CE%B1%CE%AF%CE%BD%CE%BF%CF%85%CE%BD-%CE%B5%CF%85%CE%BA%CE%BF%CE%BB%CE%B1-%CE%BA%CE%B1%CE%B9-%CE%B3%CF%81%CE%B7%CE%B3%CE%BF%CF%81%CE%B1-%CF%83%CF%87%CF%8C%CE%BB%CE%B9%CE%B1.html

Comments powered by CComment

s2sdefault